Ready to test your luck? This is your spot. Four Winds Casino South Bend is an entertainment destination with gaming, dining and more. Find out what’s in store for your visit.
Casino Reopening Guidelines
During the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic, the casino closed to the public. It is set to reopen at noon June 15 with safety measures in place. Here are some things to know:
- Face coverings are required.
- Guests will be screen for fever using contact-free technology.
- Patrons must be 21 and older.
- The number of slot machines is being reduced.
- Dining venues will offer limited seating and hours.
- Touchless menus will be available via scanned QR code.
- Disposable menus available upon request.
- Spacing between tables will be increased.
- Party sizes will be limited.
- Buffets will be closed.
- Employees will wear face coverings.
- Valet and group shuttle service will not be offered.
Below you’ll find information on what the casino has to offer.
Great Gaming Options
Walk into Four Winds Casino South Bend and the odds of having a great time are in your favor. Minutes from downtown South Bend and the University of Notre Dame, Four Winds is open 24 hours a day. Its enormous gaming floor features 1,800 of the latest games, including some of the area’s largest jackpots. Take a look at some of potential winnings available:
- Jackpot Lockdown with a jackpot starting at $100,000
- Rocket Gold Series with a jackpot starting at $1,000,000
- Million Degrees with a jackpot starting at $1,000,000
- Wheel of Fortune Big Money with a jackpot starting at $125,000
There’s no need to leave the casino to treat your taste buds.
Cooper Rock Steakhouse is fine dining at its best. Perfectly aged steaks, succulent lobster, gourmet desserts and over 300 wines are on offer.
Kankakee Grille serves up rustic cuisine — from wood-fired pizzas to brisket tacos — in a warm setting, often with live entertainment. It includes one of The Bend’s best patios, a great option for your visit.
Kankakee Grille’s location near the front of the casino makes it an excellent option for diners not be interested in visiting the game floor. Simply enter through the front doors and turn left toward the restaurant. And don’t forget to utilize the outdoor patio when the weather permits.
You’ll find more eateries elsewhere in the casino: Timbers Fast Food & Deli and White Birch Market.
If you arrive at Four Winds South Bend hungry, you’re not likely to leave that way.
Shop Four Winds Outfitters
Let’s say the games treat you well. What do you need to do on your way out? Drop by the gift shop, of course. Four Winds Outfitters is your one-stop shop for gifts, from Four Winds Casino merchandise and tribal artwork to anything you may have forgotten for your visit.
Excellent Entertainment Nearby
Although there is plenty of fun to be had at Four Winds Casino, even more awaits around The Bend.
Downtown South Bend is filled with excellent restaurants, museums, bars, theaters and one of the best minor league ballparks in the country. The University of Notre Dame is nearby. Its iconic campus is home to breathtaking landmarks like the Golden Dome perched atop the Main Building, the Grotto and Touchdown Jesus. In Mishawaka you’ll find enticing shops, boutiques and one of the largest shopping malls in the region.