Feeling lucky? The Bend has upped the ante with Four Winds Casino — an entertainment destination with gaming, delicious dining and endless fun.
Great Gaming Options
Walk into Four Winds Casino South Bend and the odds of having a great time are in your favor. Minutes from downtown South Bend and the University of Notre Dame, Four Winds is open 24 hours a day. Its enormous gaming floor features 1,800 of the latest games, including some of the area’s largest jackpots. Take a look at some of potential winnings available:
- Jackpot Lockdown with a jackpot starting at $100,000
- Rocket Gold Series with a jackpot starting at $1,000,000
- Million Degrees with a jackpot starting at $1,000,000
- Wheel of Fortune Big Money with a jackpot starting at $125,000
Delicious Dining at the Casino
There’s no need to leave the casino to treat your taste buds.
Cooper Rock Steakhouse is fine dining at its best. Perfectly aged steaks, succulent lobster, gourmet desserts and over 300 wines are on offer. The Buffet boasts an all-you-can-eat selection of dishes with global influence. Kankakee Grille serves up rustic cuisine — from wood-fired pizzas to brisket tacos — in a warm setting, often with live entertainment.
Kankakee Grille’s location near the front of the casino makes it an excellent option for diners not be interested in visiting the game floor. Simply enter through the front doors and turn left toward the restaurant. And don’t forget to utilize the outdoor patio when the weather permits.
You’ll find more eateries elsewhere in the casino: Timbers Fast Food & Deli and White Birch Market.
Dining deals are also readily available at Four Wind South Bend. Check out thee specials going on right now at Kankakee Grille:
- Tacos & Titos Monday: Chef’s featured tacos, beans for $12; select Tito’s martinis for $5; endless chips and salsa after 9 p.m. for $5.
- Half Price Tuesday: Half price split chicken; sirloin steak and mashed potato for $18; half price select wines by glass and bottle.
- Half Price Burger & Brew Wednesday: Half price cheese burger and fries; featured craft beers.
- Italian Thursday: Buy one, get one lasagna or chef’s specialty pizza; select Italian wines by the glass for $5.
- Munchies & Mules Friday: Half price select appetizers; Moscow mules for $5.
- Bar Specials Saturday: Go Irish! loaded nachos for $12; Guinness drafts for $5.
- Pg Skins & Rib Sunday: Half price ribs and pig skins; macro long necks for $3.
If you arrive at Four Winds South Bend hungry, you’re not likely to leave that way.
Shop Four Winds Outfitters
Let’s say the games treat you well. What do you need to do on your way out? Drop by the gift shop, of course. Four Winds Outfitters is your one-stop shop for gifts, from Four Winds Casino merchandise and tribal artwork to anything you may have forgotten for your visit.
Excellent Entertainment Nearby
Although there is plenty of fun to be had at Four Winds Casino, even more awaits around The Bend.
Downtown South Bend is filled with excellent restaurants, museums, bars, theaters and one of the best minor league ballparks in the country. The University of Notre Dame is nearby. Its iconic campus is home to breathtaking landmarks like the Golden Dome perched atop the Main Building, the Grotto and Touchdown Jesus. In Mishawaka you’ll find enticing shops, boutiques and one of the largest shopping malls in the region.
Insider tip: Plan your trip to The Bend from Indianapolis or Ft. Wayne by using a motorcoach that will take you directly to the casino. It costs just $6 to ride and accommodates large groups. Find out more information HERE.