As we practice social distancing to keep ourselves and others safe, plans to visit our favorite places are on pause.
Whether it’s a heart-pumping trip ride down the East Race Waterway or a visit to iconic Notre Dame Stadium, we hope you’ll be able to explore The Bend again soon.
Until then we have a virtual option: Save one of these photos and utilize it as a desktop background or for your Zoom background to share with colleagues and friends as you stay connected.
Directions to Save Photos
NOTE: These images are designed for desktop and Zoom background use. They will not work on your mobile device.
Save as a desktop background
- Click to open the photo you’d like to use and save it to your computer.
- Open the saved image
- Right click on the image > Set As > Set As Background
- Enjoy the new background!
Use as a Zoom meeting background
- Click to open the photo you want to use and save it to your computer.
- In Zoom, click the up arrow next to the “stop video” icon.
- Click “choose virtual background.”
- Click the + in the top right corner to select a photo
- Check the “mirror my video” box