One of Visit South Bend Mishawaka’s top priorities during the COVID-19 pandemic is providing up-to-date information to our industry partners. This page includes official information and resources related to the pandemic.
Follow Us on Social Media
VSBM Partner Newsletters
April 8: A Note from VSBM to Our Partners
April 17: VSBMU Webinar Series Launches
April 29: VSBMU Session II + Faces of Tourism Nominations
May 6: VSBMU Session III + Experience The Bend Month
May 13: VSBMU Session IV + Hoosier Hospitality Promise
May 20:VSBMU Session V + Travel Sentiment Index
Back on Track Indiana
Indiana governor Eric Holcomb on May 1 announced Back on Track Indiana, a roadmap to safely reopen the state during the coronavirus pandemic. The plan comes in five stages. Review the links below for pertinent information related to the reopening.
- Back on Track Indiana homepage
- Principles behind the plan
- Staying ahead of COVID-19
- Learn more about the 5 stages toward a full reopen
- Guidelines for different industry sectors
St. Joseph County Resources
- South Bend Regional Chamber Guidelines for Business
- St. Joseph County Health Department
- Public health order (PDF) – required face coverings in enclosed public spaces
- City of South Bend Resource Page
- City of Mishawaka COVID-19 Information
- St. Joseph County COVID-19 Updates
Keep Calm & Carry Out
Spearheaded by Quality Dining Inc., this grassroots campaign is geared toward lifting up our local restaurants during the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s open to all area restaurants, which can utilize the media kit to print signs, post on social media and more.
If you’re interested in providing a testimonial or video, there are some simple directions in order to participate.
- Take a short video of yourself or your employees describing how COVID-19 has impacted your life, whether it be financially or emotionally as an employee or business owner in the service industry.
- Or write a testimonial to submit along with a photograph of yourself, in or outside of work.
- Email [email protected] OR send it to us via the Keep Calm and Carry Out FB Messenger with your hours or daily specials you would like to share.
State of Indiana Resources
- Governor’s Office News and Updates
- Indiana Health Department
- Indiana Restaurant and Lodging Association
- Indiana Tourism Association
- Indiana Office of Tourism Development
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce