Join us for South Bend’s favorite Halloween tradition – Zoo Boo! Pumpkins, lights, and decorations will transform the Zoo into the perfect spot for safe trick-or-treating. Come decked out in your Halloween costume and visit our treat stations set up throughout the Zoo!
- Friday, October 20 – 6-9pm
- Saturday, October 21 – 3-9pm
- Sunday, October 22 – noon-4pm (recommended for children 7 and under)
- Last admission for Zoo Boo each day 1/2 hour prior to closing.
- Free- Potawatomi Zoo Members
- $10 – adults
- $8 – children ages 3-14
- $8 – seniors 62+
- Free – children 2 and under
- Haunted Train ride tickets are $2 per person – children 2 and under are free. On Sunday the train will not be scary for younger kids.
- Enchanted Carousel rides are $2 per person – children 2 and under ride free with paid adult.
- The Potawatomi Zoo will only be open event hours on October 20-22 to prepare for Zoo Boo.
- For their health and safety, most of our animals are not on exhibit during the nighttime hours for this event.
- Since the event is geared towards young children, adults may not wear masks that cover their faces.
- Plan carefully for the best experience for your family – this event brings in over 10,000 guests annually – prepare your family for longer wait times.
- For the health and safety of our animals, most of their exhibits are closed after dark. The best time to view our animals is during our daytime hours on Saturday and Sunday.
500 S. Greenlawn
South Bend, IN