June 14, 2018 - June 17, 2018
University Park Mall, a Simon mall, invites music fans of all ages and genres to rock out at this year’s Summerfest, to be held Thursday, June 14 to Sunday, June 17. Building on the success of last year’s debut season, this year’s event packs a full season of entertainment into a jam-packed, four-day event with programming designed to appeal to the whole family.
Entertainment will feature a variety of music genres, focusing on local and regional performers. Musical line-up is as follows:
Thursday, June 14
- Locally based Shock Roxy, playing a crowd-pleasing mix of pop, funk, rock, hip-hop, and country. (6:30–7:30 p.m.)
- Grand Rapids-based Blammo will keep the crowd on their feet a selection of covers from the 1960s to today. (8–9 p.m.)
Friday, June 15
- Notre Dame grad Zach Dubois, a Nashville-based singer-songwriter with Michiana roots will share hits from his two critically acclaimed albums. (6:30–7:30 p.m., 8–9 p.m.)
Saturday, June 16
- Southern Straightaway (1–2 p.m.) This modern country band known for their three- and four-part vocal harmonies will share their original music, plus cover from today’s hottest country groups, with the crowd.
- High 5 will play a broad mix of “everything that rocks” during their family-friendly set. (2:30–3:30 p.m.)
- Pick Slide: This high-energy group with a laid-back vibe will play great songs across all genres. (4–5 p.m.)
Sunday, June 17
- Bluesy, folksy, and a little bit country, Paul Erdman Band is influenced by Americana roots, and storytelling through song. (1–2 p.m.)
- Boogie Knights (2:30–3:30 p.m.) This band of experienced musicians formed this spring, and will delight crowds with a fun, upbeat performance of a mix of genres.
- Local favorite Whistle Pigs have been entertaining Michiana with their blend of rock, jazz, rhythm and blues since 1993. (4–5 p.m.)
In addition to the musical entertainment, this year’s Summerfest will feature a Brew Fest on Thursday and Friday, Family Day on Saturday, and a Touch-A-Truck event on Sunday. Events will take place from 6 – 9 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and from noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. For more information, like University Park Mall on Facebook at facebook.com/universityparkmall.
University Park Mall
6501 N Grape Rd.
Mishawaka, IN 46545