Liverpool vs. Borussia Dortmund Summer Soccer Friendly
July 19, 2019
One of the world’s most popular soccer clubs is heading to The Bend for an exhibition match. Liverpool FC capped its 2018-19 season by defeating Tottenham Hotspur for the Champions League title.
Part of their preparation to defend that trophy brings the Reds to Notre Dame Stadium on July 19 for a friendly against Borussia Dortmund, a top club in the German Bundesliga. Don’t miss your chance to see some of Europe’s best players in preseason action, right here in The Bend.
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased here.
DAY OF DETAILS
- Parking lots are scheduled to open at 2 p.m. day with gates to the stadium opening at 6 p.m.
- Tailgating will be permitted in the parking lots beginning at 2 p.m.
- The friendly is slated to begin at 8 p.m.
- Parking can be purchased in advance at this link.
- Notre Dame enforces a clear bag policy at the stadium. More details on that here.
- Alcohol will be sold at concession stands for those 21 and over with identification.
VISITING NOTRE DAME
If you’re arriving early (or staying later), take the Winter Classic as an opportunity to explore Notre Dame’s campus. There are some landmarks you don’t want to miss.
EXPERIENCING THE BEND
If you’re only going to be here a short time but still want to experience everything the area has to offer, here are a few places to check out while you’re in town.
Notre Dame Stadium
2010 Moose Krause Cir
Notre Dame, IN 46556