Wednesday Beer Walk
Enjoy the evening strolling through Downtown South Bend, visiting some new places and stopping in at familiar favorites. Wear your wristband and start at the participating location of your choice. You’ll receive a glass and a list of restaurants participating in that night’s walk. Every stop along the way will provide three samples of craft beer, each one accompanied by a well-chosen pairing or tasty nosh. Beers and complimentary tastings will vary by location.
$40/person for craft beer and food | $25/person for food only
YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR WRISTBAND BEFORE BEGINNING THE WALK!
PURCHASE your walk ticket —
- Online through EventBrite
- At the DTSB office, 217 S Michigan St., Mon. – Wed. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the week of the walk
- Will Call on the Gridiron, walk-up or Drive Thru, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the day of the walk.
PICK UP your wristband at these locations-
EventBrite printed receipt or digital QR code required for wristband pick-up.
- DTSB offices, 217 S Michigan St., Mon. – Wed. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the week of the walk
- Will Call on the Gridiron – walk up from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the day of the walk
- Drive Thru line at Will Call 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pick up or purchase wristbands without leaving your car! View Drive Thru map. See Drive-thru Map
- Café Navarre
- Chicory Café
- Cinco 5
- Citywide Liquors (Featuring food from The Lauber)
- East Bank Emporium
- The Hideaway at the LaSalle (Featuring food from South Blend Café)
- LaSalle Kitchen & Tavern
- Render Kitchen & Bar (Render’s tasting located at Hammer & Quill)
- South Bend Brew Werks
- Studebaker Brewing Company
Downtown South Bend